Thursday, July 18, 2013

And baby makes 3!

As you all know by now, we are expecting a baby.   We are so excited to be starting our family and feel blessed with this amazing gift.     My due date is January 9, and we look forward to meeting our little one.  We had our first sonogram 6 weeks ago, here is the picture.    So amazing to see the little heartbeat and realize there is a child growing inside of me.   We go this weekend to get a 3d ultrasound to find out what it is.   I have felt like it is a girl, but the vast majority think it is a little boy.   Either way, we will be so excited to know and be able to start planning.

Being the over achiever that I am, we already have 1000+ diapers stocked up.   I have to say, I love looking for deals on all the baby stuff.  It has become a game to see how cheap we can get diapers and what we can get discounts on.   So far we got a new baby carrier for less than half price (thanks for the tip Annie) and a gently used stroller. We are blessed to have such an amazing family and be receiving so many hand-me-downs that will save us $100's.   Baby Phipps is spoiled already!

No comments:

Post a Comment