Monday, September 28, 2009

Back from France

I am now back from France and once again focused on the wedding. I have never been so excited to be home and sleep in my own bed. After having been gone from James for 2 weeks, I appreciate him even more and I cannot wait to be his wife in 5 short weeks!! I love having him there for me whenever I need a hug. Below are some pictures from a day trip we took into Marseille, France.
And a sample of why I am so grateful to be eating American food again. For those with "mature" tastes, these foods may look good, but they weren't appetizing for me.I know what you are thinking, it's a salad, how bad can it be. I'm not sure what they put on it, but it was EXTREMELY strong and made the salad impossible to eat. And I don't know about you, but cheese wrapped in cucumber is not my cup of tea. And the duck below, no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment