Friday, September 11, 2009

Shower

Thanks to everyone who came to the shower. It was great to see so many people that I don't get to see regularly and to realize how many people are excited for me and James. A big thanks to Lisa, Beth, mom and Heidi for organizing/throwing the shower. As many of you know, Heidi flew in from Tulsa and completely surprised me at the airport when I flew in. That was awesome. It was great to spend a couple of days surrounded by family and friends.


And if you haven't heard the bird story, please do ask. It was perhaps the highlight of the weekend ;)


James and I also bought ourselves a wedding present yesterday. An Infiniti G35 coupe.

We figured we would enjoy a sports car while we were young and buy something practical later.

No comments:

Post a Comment